Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Coming of Fall

I love this time of the year. Weather is finally cooling off and leaves will be changing colors soon. The hummingbirds that have been so active and numerous this year are starting to thin out and head south. We have really enjoyed watching and feeding them this year. Deer hunters will soon be intruding on our space. Not fun but a necessity. Jim and I were sitting under our carport yesterday when we spotted 4 deer feeding. The funny thing about this was they were feeding underneath our neighbor's deer stand. Such as life in the country. I never thought that I would ever live in the country. But I guess I am adjusting. It has not been easy for me. Jim is country thru and thru - not me.

I really like this blog thing that Libby, Lana, Leigh and now my brother are doing. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about family's day to day living since we don't see each other very often. It would be nice to get my sister's involved too. But I don't really see that happening as they are too busy with other things. Maybe they will fool me. I, too, don't know what I am doing with this but I will learn.

Catch you next go round. Love all of you.

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Yeah! Welcome to the Blog World, Aunt Jan! Email one of us if you need any help!

edwardshaswellfamily said...

Thanks Leigh, you are doing a great job with your blog.

Anonymous said...

BRAVO, BRAVO. You did it. Look forward to reading about the Edwards Clan!

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Very proud of you! Can't wait to see pics and hear more of what you do on a week to week basis.

The Thomas Family said...

Can't wait to see you at the reunion. Send pictures of those precious kids of yours.

Pop and Pat's World said...

FALL IS HERE!!!

Let's get with the blog, it is like a hungry dog, it needs to be fed!

Now lets begin bloging, we are tired of reading the same thing.

We enjoy.

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Jan,

Do you have Great Granny's recipe for Butterscotch pie? I am dying to have one!! Dad says you would be the most likely to know where I could find the recipe.