Wednesday, October 3, 2007

YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF.........



YOU GO TO A FAMILY REUNION TO PICK UP A MEMBER OF THE SAME SEX AS YOU!!!!
GOTCHA BIG BROTHER!!!

11 comments:

Lehmans Family said...

YUCK!! That was one archived photo I wish I missed......

edwardshaswellfamily said...

Do you remember that reunion at Sharon's house in New Ellenton? I don't know what got into them.

The Vickers Family said...

wow...that's just disturbing...LOL!!!

Leigh said...

That is too much! I love it, Aunt Jan! Whoever knew my dad liked that kind of thing!

Pop and Pat's World said...

I am glad that you did not have the photos of Jim chasing me to return the favor.

Many good memories and fun at the reunions including Thanksgiving Day at Sharon and Ray's with family and friends. As we all know there are no strangers at Sharon's.

Pop and Pat's World said...

I FEEL LIKE CUSTER AT THE LITTLEBIG HORN AFTER THIS POST!

edwardshaswellfamily said...

This is all done in fun. I, for one, am really enjoying this. Thanks, guys!!!

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Hey who has the picture of Dad's pants split on his backside when he bent over at that reunion? I will have to look for that one!

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Jan...Did your Jim have a perm in this picture? I remember Mom and Dad getting a perm together on time! Yikes! Or at least I think Dad got one?

edwardshaswellfamily said...

Libby, Jim did have a perm. He did it on a bet with a friend of ours in Texas. I don't think he would do that again. Funny, huh? As for the picture of your dad's split pants, I don't remember that but I have a picture of all 4 of us sticking our rear-ends out at the camera. Remember that?

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

I have some pics from that reunion. I will try to get some posted this weekend. I am not laughing at Jim's perm....I have had terrible poodle perms!