Sunday, January 6, 2008




I am finally taking the time to send everyone my grandchildren's Christmas pictures. Kayla is now 5 years old (going on 18), Hannah is 3 1/2, and Cole is now 6 months old. They really enjoyed Santa this year. Christmas Day, Jim and I had both of our boys and their wives along with the 3 grandchildren to open gifts and eat, eat, and eat. We really had a good time. Then they all came back for our annual New Years Day feast of black eyed peas, collards, corn bread and this year I read something about cabbage having to be served. So I did.
New Year's resolutions, anyone? Mine are always the same - lose weight, get organized in everything, more patience, and try to always see the best in people. The last one is a new one as I don't see people always in the best light. That, I am going to try to change. Anybody else want to share what you would like to change in yourself for the new year??? Oh, yeah, another one is to keep in touch better with all of you. Our family is the most important thing to me and keeping in touch tops the list. Remember, I love each and everyone of you. You make me proud.
Until, next time.......

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

How cute!!! We missed seeing all of you at Christmas time. Sounds like you had a great holiday. My resolution is to try to do better with this blog thing. Not always alot of new stuff to share.

edwardshaswellfamily said...

That should be my resolution, too. Same here, not much happens on a day to day basis. How are your kids doing? I would like to hear about what they are involved in.

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

Hello. I have some resolutions of my own as well and since you asked....meet my goal weight, get organized (every year), patience (is really #1 goal), spend more time at home. I have been really bad about updating my blog lately I am really going to try and do more there as well:) LOVED the pictures:) They are all so cute! Where are the pics of you and Jim and the kids?

The Vickers Family said...

i love the pics! they are adorable!