Monday, May 26, 2008

Kayla's Preschool Graduation

I know it has been a long time since I posted on my blog. As you can see, this is a special day for us. I can't believe she is 5 Years old and will start kindergarten this fall. They grow up so fast. Chris and Jill went to her orientation last week. I was surprised what all she had to know before she even starts school. My question is: What about all of the children that did not/could not go to a preschool? What do they do? Struggle, I guess. She was so proud at her graduation. I am very proud of her as well as Hannah and Cole.

I do keep up with everyone's blogs and I will try to do better with mine. I am really glad that Libby got me on this blog thing. Thanks, Libby!

Until next time..........

1 comment:

The Gibson/Ramirez Family said...

So glad to see a new post Aunt Jan! You go girl! Wow! Kayla off to kindergarten? What a precious graduation picture!